OUR KNOWLEDGE OF PROPER BOUNCE AND SOLE CONFIGURATION MAKES OUR IRONS PERFORM WHERE IT MATTERS MOST; AT IMPACT.
Focusing on the interaction the iron has with the turf; we have created a classic iron with the proper bounce and sole configuration to counteract the the angles golfers make with their club and swing at impact. Having the proper bounce allows for better turf interaction; resulting in less club face twisting at impact, quicker club head speeds, faster ball speeds, for longer and straighter shots.
- Premium forged from 304 stainless steel for optimal feel
- CNC machined cavity, face and grooves for optimal consistency
- Hand ground to appropriate bounce with desired heel, toe and trail relief
- Variable face thickness progresses through set for optimal feel and forgiveness
- Toe/Heel weighted for increased stability larger sweet spot
- Minimal progressive offset.
All Irons Sets are hand ground in our shop in Liberty Hill, TX and take up to 10 days to ship.
Other shafts and grips available upon request; please contact noster@edelgolf for any questions regarding your iron order.